Armand R. Kizirian
Armand R. Kizirian has been a lawyer since 2013. He is a graduate of the UCLA School of Law and UC Berkeley. Armand has exclusively represented employees and consumers throughout the time that he has been a practicing attorney.
Armand founded the Kizirian Law Firm in 2018 in order to best represent employees and consumers as they navigate the legal process. A zealous advocate, Armand is experienced in all facets of class action and individual litigation. Armand has represented clients in cases all over California in both state and federal court. Whether in front of a trial court, arbitrator, or court of appeal, Armand has the knowledge and experience to get the desired results on behalf of his clients.
Armand has represented pharmacists, truck drivers, cab drivers, nurses, servers, waiters, technicians, store clerks, and many others in class action and individual litigation. With a strong work ethic and creative thinking, Armand does his utmost to find success for his clients.
Always willing to consider whether he may be of help, Armand is easy to get in touch with to discuss a prospective matter.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2013
- BA, University of California, Berkeley, 2010
- State of California
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Armenian Bar Association